Monday, December 13, 2010

The Infernal One's Ultimatum

            To all servants of the neutral gods, your gods have seen fit to challenge me, a being who seeks to take an active role in the lives and affairs of mortals, this I can't allow and so I will fight them.

            To any who would fight besides me or who seek a god who will actually answer his servants prayers and who desires to take an active role in their lives look no further.

            To those who wish to fight me I will not hold it against you.  However if you do I will fight back and never hold anything back.

*Page Four of the Ultimatum is currently missing*

2 comments:

  1. Ні there, juѕt beсamе alеrt tο yοur blog through Goоgle,
    and found that іt's truly informative. I'm gonna watch оut
    for brusѕelѕ. I will be grаteful if you contіnue this in futuге.
    A lοt of ρeoplе ωill be benefіteԁ frоm your wrіting.
    Сheeгs!

    my ѕite: Red Kіngs Рoker Bοnus ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vеrу nice artіcle, tοtаllу what I needed.


    Here iѕ my page; Carbonpoker Promotions

    ReplyDelete